Fall flavors are all over store shelves, but save yourself some cash and make them at home!
Heather and Amy from Lite Rock 105 joined The Rhode Show Tuesday to share some easy treats you can make at home to get into the fall spirit.
Here’s what else was on The Rhode Show on WPRI 12 Tuesday, October 28, 2014:
- Steamed Narragansett Mussels with Shallot and Sherry Cream
- A cheesy challenge to sink your teeth into
- Coffee with the Candidates: Allan Fung
- Two Lite Chicks make festive fall treats
- New England vampire film premieres Oct. 30
- Spooktacular Photo Contest winner: October 28
- The Buzz: Haunted houses
- Raising awareness on World Stroke Day