The Shipyard Brewing Company, which is now open at Twin River Casino, promises great food, fun, and entertainment.
Trade Brewer, Bruce Elam, and Executive Chef for Twin River, Scott Kaiser, joined The Rhode Show Thursday to talk about everything The Shipyard Brewing Company has to offer.
The pub offers live music every Friday and Saturday night, and is located on the smoke-free second floor of Twin River Casino, which is right in the middle of the gaming action! The unique and creative menu features Flatbreads and Salads, Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Bourbon Glazed Chicken Wings, Wonton Noodle Soup and more.
Click here for more about the new Shipyard Brewing Company.
Here are the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on Wednesday, November 13.
- Shipyard Brewing Company opens at Twin River
- Avoid CO hazards this holiday season
- Family-owned ski shop helps Rhode Islanders keep warm
- Helping those in need at McAuley House
- Toys for Tots: Spreading holiday cheer to kids in need
- The Buzz: Virtual classes replace snow days
- Dunkin’ brings Turkey Feast sandwich to Providence
- In the Kitchen: The Ultimate Turkey Stuffing
- Brown Bears start season with home opener