Trans-Siberian Orchestra will wrap up 2014 by performing their rock opera The Christmas Attic live for the first time in arenas across the nation on their Winter Tour 2014.
Paul O’Neill from Trans-Siberian Orchestra joined The Rhode Show on Tuesday to talk more about the performance that is making its way to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence and Mohegan Sun in Connecticut.
The group has played more than 1,600 shows for more than 11 million fans, and in the process, cemented itself as one of the world’s biggest arena rock acts.
Click here for more on their local shows.
Here are the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on Tuesday, November 18.
- Rock on with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Cyber Monday tips and trends for 2014
- Family fun at Splitsville and Howl at the Moon
- Dunkin’ to give free Croissant Donuts Wednesday
- Design expert shares holiday home quick fixes
- TMZ: ‘Frozen’ actress made fortune playing teen Elsa
- The Buzz: Same suit to prove sexism
- M.R.T. Jewelers features new ‘Endless’ collection
- Burrata with Swiss Chard Bagna Cauda