Whether you’re a new parent or a newlywed, you may be looking for a family tradition to start with your clan.
Local mom blogger, Audrey McClelland, shared her ideas for fun ways to make memories as a family this holiday season.
- See a holiday show/performance
- Collect ornaments for special occasions
- Have a baking night
- Donate toys to local charities
- Bring cookies/baked goods to nurses, firefighters, police officers, etc.
Click here for more on how you can start new holiday traditions.
Here are the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on Wednesday, November 19.
- Start a new holiday tradition this year
- The Buzz: Time-outs
- TMZ: Kathy Griffin to replace Joan Rivers on ‘Fashion Police’
- AFLAC duck raises awareness for kids with cancer
- Understanding chronic pain syndrome
- How to maintain your weight and enjoy the holidays
- In the Kitchen: Cranberry Bourbon Hand Pies
- Should I stay, or should I go?