Oliver is joing by mortgage pro, Steve Tetzner, of Homestar Mortgage. Steve share his expertise on how to avoid making common refinancing mistakes.
In this episode:
- How important is a written plan when planning your investments?
- Components of a Written Plan:
- Investment goals and time frames
- Plans for contributions
- Performance expectations
- Change Criteria
- Some recent announcements that could affect you retirement income are in news.
- 2014 Wells Fargo Retirement Study:
- 1000 participants, ages 25-75 years old
- 28% of all age groups have a written plan
- Those between 30-39 years old slightly higher at 34%
- People with a written plan reported saving 2.5x more per month than those without a written plan
- Ask The Money Pros:We got a question via Facebook from someone wanting to reduce their taxable income?