One of the most well-known names in glass making is located right here in the Ocean State.
The Rhode Show visited the Pean Doubulyu studio, a glass work company that has had its works of art recognized around the world. At Pean Doubulyu, they turn grains of sand into works of art that you can hang on your Christmas Tree.
“I’ve been doing this for well over thirty years now and I’m still learning,” said James Watkins of Pean Doubulyu Glass. ” I have a lot to learn yet, its a very challenging medium.”
Click here to learn more about Pean Doubulyu’s glass making.
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on December 22, 2014:
- Beauty steals to snag this week for Christmas
- World-renowned glass work in the Ocean State
- The Buzz: Happy Holiday Stress
- Capturing the moment: Get the most out of holiday photos
- 12 Drinks of Christmas: Bubbly Reindeer, Warm Frosty Snowman, Mrs. Claus Little Helper
- In The Kitchen: Syadyet Samak
- Legal Logic: After the grand juries, what is next?