Dunkin’ Donuts has introduced two new menu items; the Chocolate Croissant and the Tomato Mozzarella Supreme Bagel.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Chocolate Croissant features flaky croissant dough with chocolaty filling, served warm, and available nationwide at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. The new Tomato Mozzarella Supreme Bagel is a plain bagel with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and herb topping, served whole and warm, and available at select Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. Both new items are available through early 2015.
Check out the other new food items at Dunkin Donuts
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on January 7, 2015:
- Cold weather running gear
- The Buzz: The ‘Leap Second’
- A peek inside RI Monthly’s first 2015 issue
- Starting a small business in 2015
- TMZ: Ludacristmas…I got married!
- In the Kitchen: Biscuits and Gravy