On this episode of Money Pros, Chad Kritzas, Real Estate Pro at Keller Williams Realty, goes over the ins and outs of buying a new home.
Home Buying Step-by-Step:
- Pre-qualify your mortgage
- Find the right real estate agent
- Start shopping
- Make an offer
- Get an inspection
- Appraisal and approval
Also in this episode:
- Cash or credit? It’s a question we get a lot. We’ll talk about how to go about making that decision.
Most common question is cash or credit.
Some have a distinct fear of debt and shun credit in all or almost all circumstances.
Others over use credit to support a lifestyle that they could not otherwise afford.
In the end, credit is a tool that should be used responsibly and knowledgeably.
- Considering Cash or Credit
- Useful life of item
- Opportunity costs
- Maintaining flexibility
- Do you know what 401k leakage is? Well according to a recent study, it a big threat to your retirement.
- Money Pros Mailbag: Question from a viewer on deducting job search costs.