The Annual Historic Walking Tour of Pawtuxet Village has become the traditional kick-off for Gaspee Days’ celebrations.
Chase Andersen, Danny Harrison and Katie Harrison, joined The Rhode Show Tuesday to talk more about this fun lesson in history that’s now in its 15th year.
The walking tour is hosted by local school children dressed in colonial attire. It’s a great way to explore how Rhode Islanders lived in 1772.
When: Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Pawtuxet Park, 2 East View Street, Warwick, RI 02888 United States
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on May 5, 2015:
- Easter Seals “Walk with Me Rhode Island”
- RIPTA works to raise breast cancer awareness
- TMZ: Shanna Moakler sells 5 bedroom mansion
- May Music Beat: New tunes to listen for
- The Buzz: Going it alone
- Honoring David Letterman: Prime-time special recaps memorable moments
- In the Kitchen: Stuffed Texas-style French Toast