It’s your last chance to be a part of America’s favorite singing competitions. After years of family-fun entertainment, next season will be the last for FOX’s American Idol. But, the good news is it could be you!
Contestants will have to sing for two of the show’s producers. Some are choosing to sing with guitars.
According to organizers, producers may ask hopefuls to sing as long as five minutes or as short as 30 seconds.
There is no quota on how many people to choose for the next round, organizers say it just depends on who’s good.
Once the American Idol bus leaves Providence it will head to Baltimore and Pittsburgh.
The Rhode Show’s Will Gilbert was live at the Providence auditions at the Alex and Ani Center to catch up with Idol hopefuls and Idol alum Kathryn McPhee.
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on June 18, 2015:
- Great grilling tips with Ace Hardware
- Delicious Drinks: Easy to mix (and drink) cocktails to share with dad
- Sun safety: Protect your skin this summer
- FDA orders food companies to phase out trans fat
- The Buzz: Last season of American Idol
- Recliner-A-Day: Thursday winner
- In the Kitchen: Seared Lamb Lollipops