Our Special Guest, Steven Richardson – Deputy Regional Communications Director – Social Security Administration, shares his insight
Also on this episode:
- Major IRS scam hits close to home.
- Regular guest, Steve Richardson, Deputy Regional Communications Director for the Social Security Administration.
- Steve Richardson Part II.
- The Moneypros Mailbag: A question from a viewer on rules surrounding charitable deduction for donations of goods.
- Fraudulent Tax Returns
- IRS is hampered by severe budget cuts
- Government Accountability Office (GAO) indicates IRS paid out $5.8 Billion in Fraudulent Tax Returns in 2013 and prevented another $24.2 Billion.
- Reports Indicate dramatic increases for 2014
- Scammers just need one social security number to file a false return.