This holiday season, you can spread cheer and also support an amazing cause with Meeting Street’s annual holiday card program.
By purchasing cards made exclusively by Meeting Street students, you’ll be supporting the important programs and services Meeting Street provides children in the community.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island graciously covered the cost of producing the cards so that 100% of the proceeds go to Meeting Street. Card packages sell for $15 apiece.
NiRoPe of Cardi’s Furniture and John Kelley from Meeting Street discuss the program. Plus – it’s never too early to get prepared for that long winter’s nap, so NiRoPe told us about the latest and greatest in sleep technology.
For more information, visit Meeting Street’s website or contact Ashley DeSimone at (401) 401-533-9230 or email email@example.com.
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on Nov. 16, 2015:
- Author shares message for young adults
- How to handle a temper tantrum in public
- MasterChef winner shares tips for a successful holiday party
- Quick Bites: The New Post Office Cafe
- Fighting what he can’t see with uncanny instincts
- The Buzz: Breaking up may not be so hard to do anymore
- In the Kitchen: Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey