The holiday rush is officially on and it’s time to get serious about gift buying!
Still not sure what to get? Mom blogger to the rescue!
Courtney Caligiuri from The Mod Mommy, joined The Rhode Show to give us some great gift suggestions.
- For kids: Booginhead’s superhero bibs and dinner sets
- For families: The Junkie car organizer and activity station
- For dad: Annie B’s artisan popcorn tin
- For mom: Linge ballet flats
- For friends or a Secret Santa: Blank note cards and quote magnets
- For the “Shutterbug”: PictureKeeper
Check out all the products and details on Courtney’s blog: http://www.modmommy.com/
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on Dec. 16, 2015: