In the new comedy Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life, Cooper and his friends find themselves caught in some highly unusual situations. But, they always take away valuable life lessons.
As we kick off the new year, many of us want to avoid repeating some of our own bad habits. To help with that, we have Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life: Top 10 life hacks of the new year.
Some hacks mentioned in the segment:
- Use dryer sheets to remove deodorant stains
- Put dry tea bags inside of your smelly shoes to remove odors
- Use a fork and a screw to make a corkscrew
- Soothe minor burns with toothpaste
- Cut cakes, cheese and other “soft solids” with unscented dental floss
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on Jan. 8, 2016: