Earlier this year, an 8-year-old boy from Westerly stole our hearts as he battled a rare form of pediatric cancer.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE: #DSTRONG
Now, the story of “DStrong” is being shared with a new children’s book co-written by Dorian Murray himself titled “Leaving a Mark.”
Co-Author, Nicole Cannella, along with Dorian’s mom, Melissa Murray, joined The Rhode Show Monday to talk more about it.
- EXTENDED VIDEO: Four minutes of awesome with Dorian
- SOCIAL: The World Goes #DStrong | The world remembers Dorian
- PHOTOS: Gronk’s Visit with Dorian
- RELATED: Westerly boy battling cancer ‘energized’ by worldwide attention
- RELATED: Dorian Murray, whose #DStrong movement inspired many, passes away
Dorian’s spirit lives on in a foundation created by his mother, the Dorian J. Murray Foundation, aimed at providing emotional and financial support to families dealing with pediatric cancer.
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on April 4, 2016:
- Getting answers to modern parenting issues
- Putting safety first while working on spring projects
- Simplifying the mortgage lending process with a VA loan
- Dunkin’ releases new Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
- Ronald McDonald House is growing
- The Buzz: eHarmony launches job site
- In the Kitchen: Pimento Cheese Balls and Wedge Salad