Some of the world’s best golfers teed off Monday morning as they raise money for local nonprofits.
The 18th Annual CVS Health Charity Classic is being held June 26-28 at Rhode Island Country Club.
- Everything You Need to Know: 2016 CVS Health Charity Classic »
The Rhode Show talked with members who help and benefit from the event including: Greg Pike of Kimberly Clark Corp., Ryan Gentile of The Autism Project and Jonathan Stone of Save the Bay.
WPRI 12 is a proud annual partner of the local PGA charitable event.
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on June 27, 2016:
- CVS Health Charity: ‘All Kids Can Three-Hole Challenge’
- Modern Parent: Supporting military families
- Best-selling author shares guide for Independence Day holiday eating
- Home flipping: What you should know
- The Buzz: Sporting Events
- In the Kitchen: Thai Shrimp and Pork-stuffed Squash Blossom Dumplings