We’re ready for another great weekend of seeing the city of Providence all lit up!
It’s a must-see summertime event in Rhode Island and now we’re looking forward to another weekend with a great cause.
Back in studio with us for a preview was Bronwyn Dannenfelser of WaterFire and Dr. Lynn Taylor, who pioneers the “Rhode Island Defeats Hep C Initiative.”
Here are some of the other segments featured on The Rhode Show on August 5, 2016:
- 32nd Annual Charlestown Chamber of Commerce Seafood Festival kicks off
- Cardi’s creates comfortable living at Briarcliff Manor
- Dunkin’ Donuts serves up cold brew nationwide
- In the Kitchen: Chicken Prov
- Rhody Roundup: Extravagant self-gifts, reading and apps
- Rhode Show Rewind: 8/5
- Summer Stars: Quintessential RI Foods